Škurda Canyon is located in the southern part of Montenegro on the very shore of the Boka Bay, one of the most beautiful bays on the Adriatic coast. This canyon is an evidence that nature is an unsurpassed sculptor, where water in limestone sculptured the most beautiful forms. If you visit this canyon you can expect tons of adrenaline which is full of vertical rock walls from 5 to 30 m. In some places you will hang on the rope and look at the old town walls and many cruisers circling the bay. If you choose to go there in the spring months you will enjoy the waterfalls and experience falling through them.
Place of meeting is Kotor. In case that you don't have transportation, we can organize your transfer to Kotor and back (this applies for Podgorica area). Access to the canyon is 1 hour of walk by a path that passes through the entrance to the old town, and then climbs with serpents from which you have a beautiful view of the walls of the old town and the Kotor Bay. The passage through the canyon lasts from 4-5h depending on the number of participants, and the exit takes 15min. The total duration of the tour is about 6h. It is a medium level canyon difficulty. During the summer months, the canyon is dry and does not require the use of diving equipment.
What is included:
- Professional certified guides
- Canyoning equipment (wet suits,neoprene socks,helmet,safety harness)
- A lot of fun and indecribable exprience
What to bring:
- Swimwear & towel
- Dry clothes
- Suitable footwear to wear during the activity (e.g. old trainers) or you can rent specialised footwear for 5e
- water-resistant camera
- Maximum number of participants is 8
- Age limit 14 years and over, under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
- Suitable for beginners with normal physical fitness
- Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility, heart or back problems and woman during pregnancy
- The guide reserves the right to remove from the tour all those that he considers unacceptable to guide, especially those who misbehave or those who are under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicants